We desire to develop caring, passionate and committed team members by empowering them to achieve their fullest potential in an environment that values a strong work ethic, the confidence in one’s ability to excel and an attitude of gratitude.
We, at SET Cleaning are guided by the following Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. Our decisions and actions should demonstrate these Values at all times and they should never be compromised. We believe that putting our Values into practice will create lasting relationships with our customers, team and the communities we serve.
- We believe honesty is the foundation upon which great relationships develop. It shows courage and earns the trust of those we interact with.
- We believe honesty means being authentic in our communication with others
- We believe honesty means taking responsibility for one’s actions, regardless of the possible outcomes
- We believe in pursuing one’s dreams regardless of the obstacles that may be before them
- We believe in doing what we love to do and sharing our love for what we do in every action we take
- We believe that it is not only our wish but our responsibility as a business to support the community that supports us by sharing in the abundance that God has graced us with in regards to our time and our resources.
- We believe in meeting people where they are rather than where we think they should be
- We believe in always listening more than we speak
- We believe in always seeking clarification and never pass judgment
- We believe in being committed to one’s success both personally and professionally
- We believe in being committed to going the extra mile and serving others with excellence
- We believe that a positive attitude is contagious and crucial to creating a pleasant working environment
- We believe in emphasizing each other’s strengths, celebrating small successes and showing gratitude for the little things.
Belief in One’s Self:
- We believe that we are not defined by our past, but rather by what we choose to do with the lessons it taught us.
- We believe in using our attitude to change the world, not let the world change our attitude.
- We believe in never looking at mistakes as failures, but as opportunities to learn and grow.